How To Recover A Disabled Facebook Account
If your Facebook account disabled, then you’ll need to submit an appeal to the company. Bear in mind that depending on the reason for the deactivation of your account, Facebook may never recover it. The only option, then, is to create a new account and forget the old.
- Go to the Facebook Websiteenter your email address and password, and click Log In. If you see a message that says “Account disabled”, then proceed and send an appeal to them
If you’re able to access your account normally, your account isn’t disabled.
- Open the page where they say ”facebook account has being disabled” i recommend you use a laptop for effective result
- Click on Submit Appeal jus at the right hand side where you see “If you think your account was disabled by mistake” If the form opens a page that tells you to log out, then go back and close your browser and then re-open it. You may also need to clear your browser’s cookies before you can continue.
- A page will open asking you for email address and phone number associated with that account. you are advised to provide an email address or phone number to which you currently have access to
- After you have done that enter you name, the name you gave while registering for facebook account
- They will ask you to upload a picture of your Identification Card (ID), you may provide your student id card, national or voters card or even drivers license
- You will need to add the following under the form
If you suspect that your account was hacked by someone.
You have visual evidence that someone other than you is responsible for abusive or abrasive actions on your Facebook account.
If you have been harassed by someone you suspect is behind your account’s behavior that led to it being disabled.
- After you have finished filling the form just click on submit If they decide to revoke the deactivation, they will send you a message letting you know that your account is now available to access. its going to take some time
Will Facebook Delete A Disabled Account Automatically?
Facebook will not delete your account for inactivity. It’s something you must do by yourself from your Account Settings page. Once your account is deleted, you wont recover it again. All content, including your Timeline, photos, friend lists and other personal data, will be lost forever
You should also keep in mind that while your account is deactivated, the people on Facebook will not be able to search for you, but your conversation with friends will still be visible
If you successfully retrieved your account back No notification goes on your friends’ News Feeds. Your account will not display any posts for the time that your account was gone, but you can start posting again as soon as you login
However if you tried all the steps above and yet it couldn’t yied a positive result, then i will advice you create a new facebook account
Hacked Facebook Account
If you believe your account has been compromised by another person or a virus, simply login to facebook website and click the “My account is compromised” button below. We’ll help you log back into your account so that you can regain control.
Here Are Things To Do If Your Account Is Hacked
- You need to confirm that your account has being hacked, If you can’t log in, it means the hacker changed your password, which shows potentially malicious intent. you can ask you friend to login to his account and check your profile
- if you cant find the following on your profile then your account is hacked, your name, profile picture,if there are new posts that were not uploaded by you or you cant find some of the posts you uploaded, if your pictures are not there anymore
- If you have confirmed this and your account is hacked then you will need to write to facebook.
Facebook has a convenient URL, https://www.facebook.com/hacked/ where you can let them know your account has been compromised, even when you can’t access your own account. You’ll be asked to type in the phone number or email you used to open the account.
- Let your friends know your account has being hacked to avoid the case of defrauding of money by hackers from your friends and family member
Immediately you are able to get your account back, make sure you change your password to a very strong one that wont be easily guessed, also keep away from unknown links that are not officiaially from facebook that prompts you to login your facebook details because this is a common technique used by hackers to get your facebook login details, this method of hacking is called Pishing
Conclusion: Facebook Account Disabled-Solution
If you found this article helpful please share, if you still want further assistance use the comment section below, thanks
Help Us Share
About the Author
Are You Ready To Start Blogging?
Subscribe and get Free updates on Blogging, Traffic increase tips, WordPress tutorials, and Affiliate marketing. Get Free ebook on “Ultimate WordPress Blogging 2019”