GistMedia Review: How Does GistMedia Works
Nigeria is filled with hundreds of news paying site and my goal here on Legatips.com is to review the legit ones and tell you their earning ways and how to make money from them
Let us quickly dig more into this platform and understand how it works
Introducing GistMedia News Platform
Gist Media Is a mega-sustainable platform that is designed with a goal not just to help but also to earn legitimately, And also created to be the first platform of getting trusted daily News resource for your daily affairs, update and social lifestyle.
GistMedia IncomeHub was developed and created by GIST MEDIA PUBLISHING NIGERIA LIMITED , a publishing firm that’s into press, books publishing, media/publishing. GIST MEDIA PUBLISHING has been into offline retail Books sales, Book shops, books publishing, stories, journal and we have decided to come online to not only transform our ever springing platform for quality news stories, news daily , favourite news but also for you and everyone to earn legitimately which our unique GistMedia IncomeHub system.
At a time where many fake stories are published out daily, GistMedia Editors are not only profound in providing detailed stories for our readers to enjoy, but also, we try to also go the very length to verifying News which are published on our platform.
The wide range of publishing styles we offer were specifically designed to assist our readers in making good returns financially while enjoying contents published by our top editors and authors of our news platform.
How To Make Money On GistMedia
On GistMedia Income Hub You can ultimately earn between ₦50,000 to ₦300,000 on weekly basis with the earning process, great review systems and fast PAYOUTS.
GistMedia Payment is very fast and in less than few hours to make sure Members get their Payout in no small time. Now it the time to get on board a smart web platform that’s come to ‘replace’ your idleness, leisure time and relaxation time to cash. Yes we mean it and you can take our word for it
Below are the earning Methods
There Are 3 Major Ways To Earn Money On Gist Media
- Gist Media Activity Sharing: This is also referred to as Revenue as such that all your activities which are Official Earning points on GistMedia are rewarded to your Activity Earnings Balances which is your share of revenue paid to you as you get involved in every process of earning with GistMedia IncomeHub. This is the general involvement of a GistMedia member to make comments, read our news, active daily login, active daily site visit, share our sponsored posts, view
- Sponsored Post Earning: The GistMedia earnings from the Sponsored Post cannot be over emphasized. The importance of this shows your active participation to GistMedia Income Hub activities and also generates revenue for GistMedia to pay our Active members. Once you register, you automatically become a Member Every member is assigned the Sponsored Post and they automatically earn₦100 if they share it to various social media
- Gist Media Affiliate Commision: As a GistMedia Affiliate, you earn very huge on the system. GistMedia would pay you ₦1,000 for a successful referral of anyone who joins GistMedia IncomeHub Program through your link. You would earn an instant 62.5% Affiliate Commission which is ₦1,000 sent to your Gist Media Account.
Summary Of Gist Media Earning Methods
- As a member you earn ₦2 for each post you read on gistmedia
- You also earn ₦50 when you successfully register your account. This serves as a welcome bonus
- On this platform you will also earn ₦2 by making good and well constructed comments relating to the post you are reading.
- You will earn ₦2 when you reply a comment of someone on a Post.
- on this news site you will also earn ₦100 for sharing Sponsored Post to your social media handle for the day. You will have to login to your account, click on sponsored post and follow the direction there for sharing
- You also earn ₦100 when you submit a well constructed, informative post and approved post
- As an affiliate you will earn ₦1,000 when you refer your friends, family and coworkers to GistMedia IncomeHub earning Program. 62.5% allocated earnings which is ₦1,000 including other bonuses. The more referrals you make, the more profits you earn as well. This earnings would automatically reflect in your affiliate earning Account Balance.
- As a coupon distributor on this platform you will earn ₦50 per coupon code sale profits from being a coupon code vendor on this platform
Gist Media Payment
On GistMedia Payment is processed and completed every 15th and 30th of the month. This means (every 2 weeks).. Withdrawal Portal is always opened for 48hours after Completion of Payouts. Thereafter, another cycle of Payouts would be done next on the 30th. This means Payouts is expected every 2 weeks.
You should try as much as possible to fill the withdrawal form and apply when its due
Is GistMedia Scam Or Legit?
Yes Gistmedia is legit and reliable GIST MEDIA PUBLISHING has been into offline retail Books sales, Book shops, books publishing, stories, journal and have now decided to come online and transform quality news stories, news daily , favourite news and also for you and everyone to earn legitimately
Still remains the best earning platforms in Nigeria, you can check them out and see things for yourself
GistMedia Coupon Agents
Below are approved coupon agents on gist media, watsapp or call them to get your coupon codes for registration each oupon costs
[table id=1 /]
Do not pay money to anyone claiming to be an agent of GistMedia whose name, details does not appear on this table above
To Register Kindly VisitGistmedia.ng
Thanks for Reading once again. Please sharing is caring. Don’t forget to subscribe our newsletter. much love
Conclusion: Gist Media Review
If you are still uncertain to join gistmedia then consider the other few ones which i listed. Thanks
Help Us Share
About the Author
Are You Ready To Start Blogging?
Subscribe and get Free updates on Blogging, Traffic increase tips, WordPress tutorials, and Affiliate marketing. Get Free ebook on “Ultimate WordPress Blogging 2019”