Best SEO Plugins for WordPress
WordPress is very intuitive and SEO friendly blogging platform. Majority of blogs are created with WordPress. However, in this competitive online world, you need a good SEO plugin to keep your on-page SEO at its best. In this article, I am going to show you some of the best SEO plugins for WordPress. Which helps you to skyrocket your SEO. Let’s check them out.
1. Yoast SEO
Yoast SEO is one of the popular and best SEO plugins. It is the plugin currently trusted and recommended by top bloggers like Harsh Agarwal, Syed Balkhi, etc. This is a plugin that helps you write quality SEO optimized blog posts and help you to rank better in search engines. This plugin comes with great features and functionality. You can set the canonical URL to prevent duplicate content. You can also create a sitemap with this plugin.
- Great SEO options.
- Good readability option.
- Set Focus keyword for your posts.
- Free XML sitemap generator.
- Create cornerstone content.
- Set your own Meta description.
- Many Features limited to the premium version.
- Sometimes over-optimize your blog.
- Support is limited to premium users.
2. Rank Math
RankMath is another SEO plugin and a good rival of Yoast SEO Plugin. The plugin is developed by the popular WordPress themes and plugin developer Mythemeshop. You will get all exclusive and premium features that help you to optimize your blog posts. The best part of this plugin is that it integrates with LSI Keywords which help you to drive traffic to your other blog posts.
- All Premium SEO Features under one plugin.
- Internal linking suggestions.
- Local Business SEO.
- Optimize 5 keywords per post.
- 404 detection and redirection tool.
- Google Search Console integration.
- Google Schema Rich Snippets.
- User Interface looks outdated.
All in One SEO plugin is also a good SEO plugin. However, this plugin does not have the same popularity as the Yoast and RankMath have gained in a short period of time. This plugin comes in 2007 and used by many bloggers but eventually many of them have moved to Yoast SEO Plugin. It comes with some good Features like automatically optimize your blog posts titles and Meta description. It also supports SEO for custom post types.
- Generates meta tags automatically for your blog posts.
- Free XML Sitemap generation.
- Integrates Google Analytics.
- Supports Google AMP.
- User Interface is quite messy.
- Some settings need expert knowledge.
The SEO Framework is another simple and robust SEO Plugin. It is a reliable, intuitive, unbranded, fully automated, and simply optimized SEO plugin for your website. It has also the basic features that improve your blog SEO score. The SEO Framework has an AI built-in that listens to all that WordPress gives to automatically optimize your pages. This saves you a lot of time and makes it very easy to use.
- It Prevents canonical errors with categories, pages, subdomains, and Multisite domain mapping.
- Also Stops SEO attacks that are caused by pagination exploits in WordPress.
- Always Discourages 404 pages and empty categories from being indexed, even if they don’t send a 404 response.
- It automatically notifies Google, Bing, and Yandex on website updates when sitemap option is enabled.
- No advance SEO Features.
- Suitable for basic SEO.
- No rich snippet features.
- No focus keyword option.
Squirrly SEO gives you the Knowledge + Tools + Guidance which you need to shift your SEO Results into Top Gear. It is also recommended by Neil Patel. Some of the features that you will get with this plugin are:
- The Knowledge to take the blindfold off and maximize your level of SEO awareness. A step-by-step process with learning on the way, which makes it great for those who are not SEO experts. You’ll get free coaching sessions to master the basics of SEO and conquer the advanced tactics.
- It provides you the tools you need to successfully implement the best SEO tactics. Top automation features to work smarter and more efficient, from Keyword Research, On-Page Optimization, to a Weekly SEO Audit and everything in between.
- Detailed Guidance to keep you focused and always moving forward through changing SEO world, Google updates and more. You’ll benefit from constant in-plugin guidance and Assistants, as well as the fact that we’re continually adding new features to meet your evolving needs.
- Puts a lot of advertisements
- The user interface is not so friendly and cluttered.
- Missing Many SEO Features.
These are some of the Best and reliable SEO plugin which you can use on your blog to maximize your SEO Score. I hope you find the list helpful. Don’t forget to share this post on your social networks.